SVP Gulmohar Residency, Indirapuram Buyers Group

Posted on Monday, November 26, 2012 by Anuj Mehta



A Google group has been created for the people who had bought flats in SVP's Gulmohur Residency in Indirapuram has been created to create a common platform to interact and share updates and news with other buyers. Requesting the buyers to kindly join this group

GulmohurResidencyGroup

5 Responses to "SVP Gulmohar Residency, Indirapuram Buyers Group":

Rohit says:

congratulations!!!!

where are you these days and what are you doing?

Please remove the irritating word verification.

Anuj Mehta says:

@Rohit

Thanks. I am in Noida what I am doing ... Probably my linkedin profile will tell u
http://www.linkedin.com/in/anujmehta

I had added the word verification as I used to get lot of spam comments. But sure I will remove it

Anonymous says:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous says:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous says:

Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm
thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog
blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for inexperienced blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.
My webpage michael-kors-outlet-nj.webs.com